Join us on May 30th, 2019, at Mount Royal University in Calgary, to share perspective, gain insight, and align knowledge with fellow industry professionals.
MGTL Uni is a full-day event centred around all things tax. We will discuss topics including:
- Tax Planning and Advisory
- Canada/US Cross-Border Tax
- The future of tax practice
- US renunciation/immigration considerations
- Outbound US planning and immigration
- US transition tax, GILTI, and FDII
- Canadian departure tax considerations
- Passive investment proposals
- Tips to manage your changing practice
MGTL Uni is a unique opportunity for you and your team to attend an educational forum focused on thought leadership and network with some of the best private practitioners in the industry. Together, we will connect people and ideas in the tax world.