Welcome to MGTL Uni
Moodys Gartner Tax Law is proud to announce the return of MGTL Uni – where all private client practitioners can go to share knowledge, network, and collaborate on ways to progress their industry, and learn meaningful and useful information along the way.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to re-live the simplicities of your undergraduate years. Join us at Mount Royal University for our second annual MGTL Uni event, an educational forum with chances for you and your team to network with some if the industries best private practitioners.
MGTL Uni will be a full-day event centered around all things tax.
We will discuss topics including:
- Tax Planning and Advisory
- Canada/US Cross-Border Tax
- The future of tax practice
- US renunciation/immigration considerations
- Outbound US planning and immigration
- US transition tac, GILTI, and FDII
- Canadian departure tax considerations
- Passive investment proposals
- Tips to manage your changing practice
MGTL Uni is a Calgary event specifically geared to private client advisors to families such as accountants, lawyers, bankers, insurance advisors and others who want to learn all things tax to complement their service offerings. On May 30th, 2019, join us at Mount Royal University to share perspective, gain insight, and align knowledge with fellow professionals in your field. Together, we will connect people and ideas in the tax world.