Join us on May 30th, 2019, at Mount Royal University in Calgary, to share perspective, gain insight, and align knowledge with fellow industry professionals.
MGTL Uni is a full-day event centred around all things tax. We will discuss topics including:
- Tax Planning and Advisory
- Canada/US Cross-Border Tax
- US Transition tax, GILTI, and FDII
- Tips to Manage Your Changing Practice
- 2019 Federal Budget Review
- Tax Policy Predictions for Alberta and Canada After the Elections
- TOSI: Beyond the Basics – A Deep Dive Into the Planning Options
- US Tax Reform Updates for Canadian Tax Practitioners
- Tax Changes Impacting Professional Corporations (SBD, WIP, Passive Investments)
- How to Deal with US Pensions Plans Held by Canadians
- So You Screwed Up Your Client’s Tax Plan! Now What?
- Moving or Travelling to the US? How to Effectively Plan to Get There With Proper Immigrations Planning
- Taxation Issues Arising on Divorce
- GILTI – What Canadian Practitioners Need to Know
- Top 10 Unusual Income Tax Act and Treaty Provisions
MGTL Uni is a unique opportunity for you and your team to attend an educational forum focused on thought leadership and network with some of the best private practitioners in the industry. Together, we will connect people and ideas in the tax world.